Blog to express, not to impress

11:54 AM claire 0 Comments

As I used to have an old blog with the same web address previously, I swapped it and kick starting it off again with this web address all over again, the previous one I would keep as memories of my past. 

Okay, back to this brand new blog.


I would not say 2015 was a pretty good year for me, it did not ended well & did not started well but things are getting better from time to time. Despite of the ups & rampant downfalls including the heartbreaks and tears, YEAP I'm still alive. Would say all these are challenges that were meant to happen in my life & I made it through *woooooooots*.

I read my old post and read what I posted 3 years back:

"I changed, I admit. Who doesn't change? If you don't like the way I changed into, just fuck off. It will only show how pathetic and fragile our friendship is. Living as the life I'm moving on now, guess I'm seeing the world more than ever. Realising how realistic the world is, realising it's all about the game. There will never be a winner, just players. " 



I couldn't recall why did I posted that back then. but yeah, "there will never be a winner, just players & losers". Still can't agree more on this.


2016, I can't guarantee it will be a 100% fortunate year for me but I'm anticipated in facing the upcoming challenges that would come to me. I don't live in disguise, I live to see how disguised the world is.



I'm out of words. Done for now.





Viva La Vida
toodles 

0 comments: